Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update!

I haven't updated my blog for a while because I've been very busy with life. WT tryouts was a blast for me, Icon was incredible and I was ok too! We ended up 4th overall, which is WAY better than I could have ever hoped for. Our crowning moment of tryouts was round 4 where we finished in 2nd place behind Marcus and Juice. It felt like an awesome run when we were doing it and was! The lows of the weekend were our 2nd round where we went off course because I was being really dumb, and our 5th round run where Icon didn't release off of the teeter. The last run felt awesome as well and even with the 1+ second wait at the end of the teeter we finished 4th. I think we would have been contention for 2nd or maybe even 1st if he had released on the first 'ok'. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Now I have a friend vising for 10 days. She arrived the Thursday after tryouts and will be leaving next Monday. We're having a party at my place on Saturday, which should be lots of fun! I am also going to a trial on Saturday/Sunday but I'm not sure how well we'll do. I really hope Polly will be able to get more than a few points for invitaionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment