Wednesday, January 30, 2008

VAST USDAA

We're heading to a USDAA trial this weekend in Turlock. I'm not really looking forward to it because the forcast on accuweather is not looking pretty.



WHY didn't I just sign up for the AKC trial? At least that one is under cover, although when I was there last weekend the surface was very hard and if they don't fix it I don't think I'd want to be back there either.



This weekend will be Icon's 2nd trial in Masters. His first trial was a one day only last weekend where we had Gamblers, Snooker, Standard, Jumpers and Pairs. He came out of that with a Standard, Jumpers and Pairs leg so this weekend I'll be hoping for Standard, Snooker and Gamblers. And if all goes well, he could get his MAD this weekend! Of course I am not expecting that at all, but it's our 'stretch goal' for the weekend.



Apollo is 2 snooker Q's away from his APD. We missed snooker last week due to a backjump on the red so no chance of getting his APD this weekend, but I'm still hoping for that snooker Q! God grant me the strength to stick to an easy course to just get the Q. I tend get out on course to walk and then decide I want to try to win. Then I mess up, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment