Thursday, October 6, 2011

AWOL

Holy cow, where have I been?  I'm not even entirely sure.

I regret not finishing my EO recap, but I will summarize by saying Icon did great.

Work has been stupid crazy lately and I'm pretty drained by it.  I have also been trialing more than usual, which is also very draining.  I think out of the last 5 weekends we went to 4 trials.  Only Sat/Sun though, I have no clue how people manage to do 3 or 4 day trials every weekend.  Am I the only one doing agility that has to work on Friday????   But things will be slowing down soon, at least for trialing.  No slowing down in sight at work.  :(

I didn't think I would be able to watch any of the WC this weekend because I can't mess up my sleeping schedule staying up that late.  But it just occurred to me that I have to be up for 5am meetings on Monday and Tuesday so even if I can't stay up late this weekend, I can get up early to watch!  It's a win-win situation.  I get to watch some of the WC AND it will help me get on schedule for next weeks meetings.  Aren't I smart?  That's why they pay me the big bucks!  Or something like that...

Good luck team USA!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're back!! Yay!
    Except you're probably on your way to Kentucky soon...
    Wishing you a Fantastic Nationals!

    ReplyDelete