Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hello there

I don't know why, but I feel like blogging again.

So here I am!

And here is Kirk!

I entered her at 20" in AKC for the first time last weekend because she has a USDAA trial in a few weeks and while I'm hoping she'll measure into 18" she may have to jump 22".   I don't want her to be shocked by the jump from 16-22...

As I kinda expected she had a bar every run (and two in one run).  I'm hoping we get this sorted out.  She happily drops bars at 16" too, though.  We would be in masters for now if it wasn't for that bar thing ;).  But otherwise, she is pretty awesome!

20150726-110040-JWW from Agility Dogs on Vimeo.

And a Standard run.
20150726-140631-STD from Agility Dogs on Vimeo.

A little sequence from practicing at 22" in 100 degree weather (probably should have stayed home that day).   She's so much fun, even when hot!

Kirk - 28 Jul Seq from Agility Dogs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment