Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy birthday Foster!

Foster turns 8 years old today!

In actual fact, he probably turned 8 closer to the beginning of July. But for some reason his birthday got messed up on veterinary records so when I ILP'd him AKC added Aug 12th for his birthday. So I figured I might as well just make him a month younger and have his birthday August 12th :).

He was a pretty cute puppy


And did a wonderful job raising 3 other puppies




And he really is quite handsome


And he has one of the most beautiful trots I've ever seen (sorry, couldn't find a photo :( )

BUT, he's not the most graceful dog in the world...


But he's really fast when there are no agility obstacles in the way!


You're getting a steak for dinner tonight, Foster! And of course that means so am I :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Foster! Thank you for raising Apollo to be such a good dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habby birthday, beautiful Mr. Foster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Foster. Your ears remind me of Cass's. Cutest in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the world's best puppy raiser! What a great dog.

    ReplyDelete