Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Apollo's new family





We see this pair maybe twice a year at our usual park.  But Apollo remembers.  Oh yes.  She carries with her premium grocery store dog treats like Beggin' Strips (TM) that Apollo would NEVER get at home because they are nothing but chemical flavors, chemical coloring, sugar and at least a micro ounce of some kind of mystery meat (yes, the reason I don't have kids is because I'd be one of "those" mothers.)

From across the 10 acre lot Apollo can see her coming.  He doesn't give me a second glance as he runs up to her and she starts shoving cookies into his mouth.  He is SUCH a boxer!

But he does come back to me.  Eventually...

"Hi Mom!  I'm full!"

1 comment:

  1. Ew! I swear those Beggin' Strips are plastic and they smell so foul.

    ReplyDelete