Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday!  It was actually an exceedingly normal day for me aside from all of the facebook messages I got :).

My birthday present from the universe is that Icon's dental vet had an opening for surgery Friday morning so Icon has been moved up from the following Tuesday.  I'm a bit nervous because he's scheduled for surgery without a consultation, but I'm sure I'll get all the information I need on Friday morning.  At this point I'm not sure what it means for him at the trial this weekend.  A bit of a bummer since they have the ISC classes.  But I would definitely prefer getting Icon's root canal over with sooner rather than later.

Another birthday present is that my regular vet also called to say that Apollo's urine culture came back negative so he doesn't have a kidney infection.  Always good news!

I leave you with a photo from last years WC in Austria (photo by Dee Anna Gamel)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday from a fan! Congratulations for making the world team, and best wishes for Icon's dental surgery. One of my older dogs had root canal surgery- it was a total success with a very quick recovery. And best wishes to Apollo.

    ReplyDelete