Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello World!

It's been a long time, I've been busy!  Let's see if I can catch you up with the Cliff Notes version.

My friend's lab had puppies!  I love puppies!  Especially THESE puppies, they're awesome!
Photobucket

I went to an offsite a work with the theme "Building Tomorrow" around lego blocks, it was cool.
Photobucket

Hiking, yay!
Photobucket

Heading to World Team Tryouts.
Photobucket

No agility photos from Minnesota, but we did find a fun place to walk the dogs that had a doggy water park!
Photobucket

I have very similar photos of Icon from Tryouts last year, but thankfully this year he was just tired and not sick!
Photobucket

Oh, look!  A photo of Carrie, Anne and Marq.  I don't remember taking this one :)
Photobucket

I guess I accidentally took a photo of my iphone screen when reading my friend's text on Sunday.  Apparently Dim Sum is more important than watching agility!
Photobucket

More walking in Minnesota!
Photobucket

Everyone is happy we're home!
Photobucket

I got a new washer/dryer.  SO exciting!!!
Photobucket

Icon and Pook have to re-establish the hierarchy.  Sorry Icon, Pook is still the boss.
Photobucket

Casa de Fruta trial.  Apollo says, "let me out!  I'm not really a boxer!"
Photobucket

I'm not sure why I take photos of my iphone screen when I read texts.  I guess I have clumsy fingers.  But I was a bit late for work on May 14th.
Photobucket

Yummy pasture raised Marin Sun Farms standing rib pork roast from my work cafeteria.  I haven't had pork in AGES.  It was delicious.
Photobucket

Facebook goes public.  Not the best photo of the chaos at FB, but I was a bit late getting my phone ready.  I pass Facebook every day on my way to work.  Sorry if you bought Facebook stock, my only advice it to stick with it, it can't get much worse.
Photobucket

PUPPIES!
Photobucket

I did a triathlon relay with 2 agility friends.  We finished 2nd for women's relay!
Photobucket

Annular solar eclipse.... cooooool.
Photobucket

ICON IS SELECTED FOR WORLD TEAM!!!  EEK!
Photobucket

PUPPIES!
Photobucket

TRACS AKC trial.  Probably my favorite local trial of the year.  It's also my birthday weekend!  I'm 26.  Yes, 26.  Ahem.
Photobucket

And Apollo got his PACH!
Photobucket

A hike in the Ohlone Wilderness.  Poor Icon tore up his pads.  Good thing we're on an agility break anyway.
Photobucket

PUPPIES!!
Photobucket

And today's Venus transit.  I can't take credit for the photo, a friend from work took it.  I don't even have permission to post it, I hope he won't mind.

Photobucket

And now you're are current with my life.  Hopefully this means I'll start blogging again!




2 comments:

  1. ♥ Love the Cliff notes! Thanks!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story you have shared it is useful and getting a lot of new thing its really nice and making best thing.

    __________________
    Dog Trainers Fairfax

    ReplyDelete