Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Casa De Fruita

Bah, didn't have a good time at this show! The courses were actually pretty nice, but the ground... not so much. Apollo dropped a bar in JWW Saturday (the LAST bar) and the triple in Std Sunday (the SECOND last bar). We ended up with a whopping 23 points for the weekend. On the bright side Kay and I have a bet about invitational. If Apollo stays in 1st place I will owe her $50. If Raven passes him and he ends up in 2nd she will owe me $50. It's really a win-win situation for me :)

Icon had a bar in both runs on Saturday and missed the weave entry on Sunday (which is really my fault - I didn't wait for him to load). He also had a bar in the Sunday run, but I really handled it lazily and would have handled better if we had been clean up until that point.

I'm trying out a new video hosting service. I really like the quality of the video so far, but it's so confusing to go back and forth between video hosting sites.


Untitled from Agility Dogs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment