Top five ways to know you let your lawn get too long
5. You think you've picked up all the dog poop but you keep being surprised by buried treasures as you mow.
4. You turn a chuck-it ball into a flying projectile because you didn't see it before the mower passed over it.
3. Your dogs turn into cows when you let them into the back yard; they stop caring about playing and only want to graze on the sweet, sweet grass.
2. When you see the grass rustle frantically and you know it's time to send out the search party to find your lost cat.
1. When you send out the search party and all you can see are two red ears poking out of a sea of green.