Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy National Puppy Day!

I can't think of any day I'd rather celebrate than National Puppy Day!  It fills me with peace and joy and joyness.

This is pretty much my only puppy picture I have of Foster.  When we got him he was around 4 months old and I don't think I had a camera at that time.  Poor Foster, he always gets the short end of the stick.  But he knows I love him.
Photobucket

Ah, puppy Icon.   It's hard to believe that Mr Serious was ever an actual cute puppy!

Photobucket

And Rampage was painfully, adorably cute.
Photobucket

Even the professional photographers couldn't stay away from him.
Photobucket

But the most, THE MOST adorable puppy ever born was Apollo.

Apollo....
Photobucket

He was even adorable peeing.
Photobucket

He won Foster over immediately.
Photobucket

Mostly...
Photobucket

LOVE!
Photobucket

Holy crap, I want a puppy.

1 comment: