Monday, June 28, 2010

WT practice #1

We had our first WT practice in San Jose last weekend and I had so much fun! It was held at Power Paws where I normally train so it wasn't an exotic trip like it was for most of the other WT members.  I'm not complaining though!  :)

Everyone looked great at practice, but the large dog team looked particularly good.   For one course we had a competition between jump heights where the team with the best overall time won (course faults then time) and of course the Large dogs CRUSHED the shelties in the Small and Medium heights! 

In August we head to Argus Ranch in Washington for our 2nd practice.  I feel sorry for the WT members on the east coast but I'm sure glad both of our practices are so close to me :).

All 4 of the large dog team.  Can you see Presto?  He's kind of hiding in back.

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome to stay with us when you're up for your next WT practice in WA. We're about 7 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing you in August. I told Jill I could volunteer to help course build and such on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's great that you're volunteering in August! It will be great to see you again Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You will have to keep us posted as to when you will be up this way

    ReplyDelete