Monday, January 10, 2011

Faces

My camera miraculously started working again.  I love it when the laws of entropy fail and things start working again without me expending any energy :)

Icon's sure got some Cute Face




But if needed he can put a Sly Face on


Rampage shows off his Toy Face (we see this one a lot around here)




The ever popular (and large) Tongue Face




Or Handsome Face


The "I'm annoying Icon but he's ignoring me" face




Foster is too busy for Face Shots


But Polly's Faces are the best!







2 comments:

  1. Polly faces are definitely the cutest!!!!!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!
    I LOVED the one where Polly has some straw or something sticking out of his mouth. Is that Farmer Face??

    & The first "I'm annoying Icon but he's ignoring me" face was SO funny!

    YAY to your camera for working again.

    Tara, Hermes & Leda

    ReplyDelete