Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday...

My trial weekend was pretty successful. On Saturday Icon got a double Q, but missed it on Sunday by a bar. I was really happy with him though he had nice turns and nice contacts this weekend. He's such a great dog. Apollo got double Q #19 for MACH2. What a good boy. I'm sure it will be months before we get the last one, it's how things work with a MACH. Although we were really lucky on his first one, he went from 16-20 in 3 trials.

Icon had a little growth on his belly which I noticed last week. I called it his 'extra nipple'. Kelly looked at it over the weekend and decided to aspirate just to be sure it's nothing, but she forgot her aspiration slides so I stopped by her work this morning to get it done. Luckily it's just a histiocytoma, which is a benign growth. It's the same thing that Polly had on his face just before invitationals. At least Icon's nipple is less visible! It should just go away on its own in a few weeks, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I had fun with Rampage at the trial on the weekend. He's a pretty social guy, although tends to be submissive just after waking up. I guess he's not a morning person. He played with SO many puppies this weekend. Border collies and grey hounds and Porties and german wirehaired pointers... the future of agility is certainly not in doubt!

I'm very busy at work lately but I guess I like it. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment