Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I was sure the puppy would be tired last night. We had a pretty full day, but oh man he was restless. He was actually very good in his crate. He didn't bark, he just chewed on the kong (SQUEAK,SQUEAK, SQUEAK), scratched at the crate pan and continuously got up and flopped into another position. I might have been able to go to sleep despite this, but every time the puppy made a noise, Icon had to get up, look in the crate, and then lay down on my face. I might have even been able to sleep through THAT, but every time he rattled the crate, Apollo thought the world was ending (Polly hates the sound of wire crates or xpens). Foster can sleep through anything. I envy him.

So Rampage got moved to the crate in the living room, and boy did he ever not like that! I got to listen to him scream for about an hour. I don't know if he finally stopped screaming or I just fell asleep through it.

He woke me up at 3am to take him out to pee. He got to come back in the bedroom crate to sleep after that. And thankfully he was quiet.

But anyway, I'm really tired this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment