Monday, February 16, 2009

You know you're bored when...

Holy cow, I really don't do well when I have a weekend free and it's raining outside. And not to mention, it's a three day raining weekend. Luckily I caught the one non-precipitous moment of each day and was able to take the dogs to a park to burn off some energy. My back yard certainly wasn't an option. By Sunday morning there was a lake in place of my lawn.

So I ended up watching a lot of agility DVDs. The 12 poles in 12 days dvd and the reliable running aframes dvd. I also started Moe's foundation dvd, but I had to take a break. I'll get back to that one next weekend, most likely. Aside from that I basically trained the dogs in my livingroom. I trained the dogs so much I actually ran out of training treats (which lately has been cheese sticks and hot dogs).

Anyway, I got a bit of video while working with Rampage this morning. It's a bit boring but best viewed without sound. I hate my voice... I really have to start using music instead of sound.


Training on a rainy day from Agility Dogs on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I think your voice sounds perfectly lovely. We all think we sound awful recorded. Rampage is looking so much more grown up already. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete