Wednesday, January 7, 2009

9 weeks old!

Rampage is 9 weeks old today! How time flies. He has grown so much! It's really quite incredible.

Hi! I'm Rampage! My mom worked from home today, so she could spend time with me {editors note: I didn't work from home JUST to spend time with the dogs, that was just a perk}. We spent a lot of time outside today cause it was beautiful and sunny.


I got to chase the cats a bit, but they don't mind. I just kinda run in circles around them.


Then I had to take a nap and I was put inside! How rude!


But I got to look at another cat, so it was ok.


For some reason my mom thinks that pig-dog is handsome and had to take his photo too. I just don't see it.


Then I got to come outside again and I jumped for joy.


I really don't believe in going around things. I go right through. Here I am doing my first agility jump. I also tried to go on the dogwalk, but my mom dropped the camera and ran to take me off.


Then something really strange happened. That black and white dog that I try to get to play with me suddenly started chasing me!


Mom said he was trying to 'herd' me. I don't know what that is, but it sounds cool.


It was a busy day. I think I'll fall asleep in my water bowl


What??!? It's comfortable! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment