Saturday, January 14, 2012

Boxerlicious

Last weekend Apollo was invited to a boxer party!  I love seeing him interact with other boxers.  I wonder what my household would be like if I had gotten 2 more boxers after him instead of two border collies.  Boxers are definitely a breed (species??) of their own.

Apollo got to meet Fia first because she can be a bit picky about who she likes.  She was fine with Apollo though, they've met before.  She looks like a puppy, doesn't she?  She's around 5 now.  She's tiny!  I really like Fia despite how picky she can be about her canine friends.   (Sorry, all photos were taken with my iphone so they aren't so great.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then everyone got to come out and it was boxer chaos!
Photobucket

Kahve showed me what Dexter did to the patio when they first moved in.  Dexter is one solid boxer!
Photobucket

Dexter!
Photobucket

Apollo gets harassed by that young hooligan Stash.
Photobucket

The young hooligan Kahve doesn't help.
Photobucket

I love seeing boxers in good shape.  I don't like seeing fat boxers, a lot of them are!
Photobucket

Stash is such an awesome puppy.  I love him!  I've already talked to Kay about Stash being a future puppy daddy.  I just hope Apollo is around to enjoy it.  I'm sure when Apollo is 15 he'll be as youthful as he is now :)
Photobucket

Treat time!
Photobucket

Kay brought out two Pollyballs, which had been sitting stagnant in their toybox for months with no one interested.  With the Polly influence suddenly everyone wanted them!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi puppy daddy!
Photobucket

Polly!  (with his Pollyball)
Photobucket

We eventually moved inside and I was fascinated by the boxer sleeping bag.  Stash was SO CUTE in it.  Actually, all of the boxers took a turn in the bag except for Apollo (hmm, and maybe Dexter too).
Photobucket

Stash is soooo cute.
Photobucket

However, there were some technical difficulties with the bed.
Photobucket

We eventually sat down at the table for appetizers and then dinner.  Dexter was told, "Hey! That's Polly's ball!"
Photobucket

Apollo said, "Yeah, dude.  Give it back."
Photobucket

Stash tried to let us know that our roast was almost done.  It was a delicious, happy, grassfed roast.
Photobucket

Stash is such a good puppy!  He's telling us it's time for dinner.
Photobucket

The other boxers were all over that.  Apollo got dinner too (even though I was a bad mom and didn't bring any - he got to eat some of Kahve and Stash's kibble.  He thought it was a great treat.)
Photobucket

Holy crap, that's cute
Photobucket

Holy crap, more cuteness
Photobucket

Ooooh, naughty puppy!  (You can't really blame Stash, Debbie is a bad influence!)
Photobucket

Fia tried out the bed too!
Photobucket

Dexter almost took off with the dessert.
Photobucket

Apollo always gets the last word.  Goodnight!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those are all just the cutest boxers EVER!

    ReplyDelete