Friday, February 1, 2008

Good morning Sunshine

When I woke up this morning it was really foggy, but the time I got up and ready to take the dogs to the park the sun was out in full force. It was a beautiful morning! Too bad it's not going to last the weekend. Saturday during the day should be dry at least, and I'm glad that we have a day of no rain for the ground to dry out!


It was nice to see some sun this morning because I had a pretty bad dream last night. I dreamed that me and my ex were at Walmart (that's a nightmare in itself) but when we left to go to the car he got in before me while I went to do some other odd thing in the parking lot. I don't recall what it was and it was dark out. But the dogs were in the back of the car and I saw my ex get in and for some reason crawl to the back with the dogs then I heard Foster growl and bark and my ex shout. So I ran to the car and opened up the back and brought Foster out and started getting mad at him. My ex seemed OK at first and then he started coughing. He climed out of the car and was laying on the ground coughing and blood started coming out of his mouth. I asked him if he needed to go to the emergency clinic and he nodded. So I called 911.

Then I woke up. It was freaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment