Thursday, February 7, 2008

Last week I bought a new camcorder and paid extra for shipping SPECIFICALLY so I can get it before vegas. Well it arrived last night, but UPS requires signature in person. Next atttempt Thursday between 2-5. I wish that they would give me the option of just signing for it so they can leave it on my porch. I like my neighborhood and I'm happy to take the risk that someone might steal it. So it is now possible I won't be able to get it until I can pick it up from UPS on Monday or Tuesday.

Since I'm driving to Vegas tonight I'm working from 7-3, but I'm going to see if I can leave work at 1pm instead and work from home until 3 and then I will wait for UPS to drop off my camera. The downside of this is that it might be 5pm before I can leave!

I'm not looking forward to the drive tonight, and to be honest I'm not really looking forward to the trial this weekend, although a lot of friends will be there so that should be fun! I think I'm ready for a weekend off! But that will be next weekend so I have something to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment