Friday, March 14, 2008

Ok

I found a few runs where the handler didn't rush into the tunnel.  In general these are the runs where the handlers rear crossed the jump before the tunnel entrance instead of serping the line.  The dogs pretty much all still turned wide out of the tunnel.  I guess there's just too much eye candy.

And an interesting note on the winners.  There was a tie for 1st place.  When I watch ZenF's video I though it might be the winning run so I checked and was right.  AngieS also tied him.  Both handlers rear crossed from the DW to the tunnel and hovered by the tunnel exit (didn't RUSH, just stood still) to grab the dogs head as they exited.  AngieS actually did a bit of a face plant, but still got a really nice turn which was way faster than most dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment