Friday, March 21, 2008

Will you play with us? PLEEZE???



It was a beautiful March day this afternoon. The temperature was in the high 60's, there was a slight breeze and the sun was shining. I was all set to mow my lawn with nothing to do besides mow it or procrastinate by playing with the dogs.

When the dogs asked, I just couldn't resist! So I spent a goodly portion of the afternoon playing with them.

Foster showed his dorky side. Generally, Foster is suave and sophisticated but his dorky side comes out occasionally! He is, without a doubt, the George Clooney of dogs.


Icon decided he wanted to play with his toy that I won at the ACE Dogsports christmas party.



"How did I win it", you ask?

Because Sandy asked the group, "Who has the most dogs in the car, RIGHT NOW???" I won 'cause I had all three of my boys.

It was a group effort!

So Icon got to play with his ball for a while. But then, something unbelievable happened! The ball got stuck in the tree!



Now, let me pause for a minute and tell you that I am not the most coordinated thrower on the planet. In fact, I might be in the lower 20th percentile when it comes to throwing skill. However I somehow managed, with all of my lack of skill, to loop the handle of the toy around a branch so that it is sitting about 1/3 of the way down! Now that's some mad throwing skills! That toss alone must have brought me up into the 30th percentile!


But at least it gave me an opportunity to take a photo of him standing still! What a pretty boy



So I found him another toy. Oops, here I'm showing what a bad dog owner I am. Playing FRISBEE?? Oy Ve! I wouldn't have showed you this, but wait! What's that on the lawnmower in that frisbee photo? Is that the invisible man wearing gloves???



Yes! Procrastination DOES pay off! As I was playing with the dogs, the invisible man decided to do my yardwork for me! Who needs a husband when you have the invisible man?? Now I just need him to start paying the bills...

No comments:

Post a Comment