Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ouch

Ever since FC in AZ (and maybe even a bit before) I've been having some minor problems with my right hamstring.  Since then it's only been getting worse and worse.  I'm sure part of the reason we didn't do so well last weekend was because by that point I thought I had a torn hamstring, and BOTH sides hurt.   After looking into it a bit more and coming up with my own 'self diagnosis' I have decided that I have sciatica pain.  I'm not sure if this is worse or better.  Last night I started doing some recommended exercises and I'm starting to feel SLIGHTLY better already.  I'm also trying to sit less and with better posture and take more breaks where I stretch out.  If it doesn't get better within a week or so I'll go to a doctor.  Bah.  


No comments:

Post a Comment