Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Haute Tracs day 2-4

The remainder of the HT weekend went really well for me and my boys.

I'm trying to remember exactly, but I *think* Apollo Q'd in everything except the last std (where I pulled him off a jump) which gave him 2 std, 2 jumpers, 2 snooker and 2 gamblers a GP Q and 2nd in SC (for $28!). But the big news is that Apollo got his APD on Friday with his Snooker Q! Yay Polly!

I have video of him but haven't uploaded it yet. I willshare it once uploaded.

Icon also had a really good weekend, Qing in everything except for Friday Std (where I messed up his weave entry). On Saturday Std he got his MAD title with a first place. He ended up with 2 std (1st places!), 2 jumpers (a 1st and a 3rd), 2 snooker (super q's but no placement), 2 gamblers (a 1st and a non-placer) and 2 pairs. He came 1st in Grand Prix for his 3rd voucher and we got through to SC round 2 but it wasn't pretty either time! Every mistake I made with Icon last weekend was related to weave entries. I think that's something we need to work on! But it appears to be more my fault than his. I either overhandle him or underhandle him.

I have video of Icon on my photobucket account and also had Eric tape him

Icon is now only 1 std/jumpers/pairs and 2 gamblers/snooker away from his ADCH. His next USDAA trial isn't until the end of June though, so it'll be a while still!

No comments:

Post a Comment