Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Van Nuys

Van Nuys ended up OK for Icon and not so OK for Polly.

Icon got a qq on Sunday and ran really nicely for me on Saturday, but I missed a part of the course :(. I don't know what I was thinking! Oh well. The courses were really nice, I recommend both judges (Peter Liu and Something Mildbrand). They both complimented me on Icon's runs this weekend, which I thought was nice. Polly only got one Q last weekend, the last JWW run on Sunday. On Saturday he dropped 2 bars in Std and then I totally messed him up in JWW. On Sunday he dropped a bar in Std and then I pulled him offcourse for not stopping on the a-frame. Our Sun JWW was nice though! He came 3rd to 2 border collies.

The bad part is that my back started hurting again. It kind of twinged on my way down. I could tell it was pretty bad because my hamstrings were sore during my runs on the weekend (same this as at fiesta cluster!) and on the way back... OUCH. It was a pretty uncomforable trip. I guess I need to reconsider my sabbatical plans if my back isn't feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment